Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pleasantly Overwhelmed...

Well, we are only two days into the new year and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.  But it's a good feeling!  Strange?  Maybe.  Over the last few days I have found myself really, and I mean REALLY, diving into multimedia, social media, visual media...you name it.  I have added many awesome Tweeps to my Twitter, bloggers to my blog, and friends to my Facebook.  I'm undertaking a new endeavor with the 365 Project, and have set several personal goals for 2011.  I have no idea when I'm going to find time to go to work!!

I'm so excited to see how all of this technology fits into and affects my life.  Already I can see that I will need to set some limits for myself, as I awoke today at 8:30 (ahhh...the pleasures of break), and I'm still lying in bed tweeting, blogging, searching, reading, contributing...

For two weeks (although if feels like much longer) I have played, learned, read, relaxed, photographed, and swam in the deep end.  At the risk of sounding kinda cheesy, I am proud of myself for broadening my horizons.  I truly am going into 2011 a renewed soul, and I'm thrilled!

Please join me, 'friend' me, and 'follow' me!

http://365project.org/marcimurray/365
Twitter:  @marcimurray

Toasting the New Year (Robert Mondavi Cabernet, 2007)
~Cab Lover

2 comments: