Friday, January 14, 2011

Reflections...

It's Friday.  It has been a relatively 'easy' week. We had a snow day on Monday (yes!), and my Reading Recovery kiddos and some 6th graders were out on their Voyages (more on our Voyages in a future post) this week, so my schedule was very flexible.   I say relatively easy, because I would much rather be interacting with kids than doing paperwork and various other no contact tasks.  However, the quiet week did afford me the opportunity to reflect.

I know I have said this in previous posts...but I'm going to say it again.  I work in the best place EVER!  Where else can you find...

The most knowledgeable people...
Ms. Elisha
 
The most creative minds..
A Child's Artwork (Inspired by Ms. Pam)













                                        
The most supportive friends...
Andrea & Julie~ Two of my favorite people!



The most loving and creative learning environment...
Reading nook in Ms. Rebecca's Room

And the most adventurous kids on earth!!!!
Ms. Jill and her Crew leaving on their Voyage!















Only at RENAISSANCE!!!!

I'm truly blessed~Thanks Renaissance Famiyl!!

p.s.  I haven't had wine in four days...not that I'm keeping track.  Can wine cure a sinus infection?  I feel some action research coming on!

~Cab Lover

1 comment: