Friday, January 28, 2011

Celebrate what is RIGHT with the world!

Celebrate what is right in the world...
It's been a hard week.  Going on three weeks of feeling pretty cruddy (sinus infection and possibly pneumonia)!  I've been tired (lethargic, really), emotional, and unproductive.  But enough whining already!  There is so much to be happy about~and I'm gonna share.  I'm gonna celebrate what is right with the world today!

*I'm now on antibiotics!
*3 more Reading Recovery kiddos successfully completed the program today!
*I just found out that a great friend of mine is going to have a baby this summer!
*My husband texted me love notes all day!
*I get to take 'belly' (maternity) pictures of a good friend this weekend!
*My son, who is away at college, called just to say, "I love you, mom!"
*Strangers are leaving lovely comments on my 365 Project (a photo a day all year)!
*A colleague brought me Starbucks...just because!
*I got to meet one of my student's newborn baby brother :-)
*Someone told me that they LOVE my blog <3
*My husband bought me an awesome new lens for my camera (I CAN'T WAIT to use it)!
*My 5280 & Food and Wine magazines came this week!
*And perhaps the best of all~one of my new students grabbed my hand as we walked down the hallway!

Ah, it sure feels better to spend energy thinking about all the wonderful things in my life! Thanks for indulging me.

No wine for me tonight (doesn't mix well with antibiotics).

~Cab Lover

5 comments:

  1. Love your honestblog! What a great way to look at life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! I'm so happy that you like my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested to read a positive spin on "duty" in blowing snow and sub-zero temps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing fabulous job in constructing these all blogs and sharing with your love ones...
    Keep on blogging..

    ReplyDelete