Friday, August 5, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again...

So, today marks the end of the first week of school (3 days, really)!  How can I be so exhausted?  I actually made the rounds today, visiting as many classrooms as I could.  I know I said this in my last post, but I just can't get over how big some of the kids look!  It's like I haven't seen them in a year.

It is really fun being able to pop in and fade into the woodwork, watching the goings on like a fly on the wall.  Such a unique perspective!  And, I get to leave when things get 'rough'.  I bet this is what it's like to be a grandma!  Love 'em and leave 'em...(not really, of course)!
I met with one little angel today to listen to her read.  What a doll.  She had to stop, mid-sentence, to share with me whatever came to her mind.  Not a care in the world...and certainly not concerned about reading.  I love it!

 Who could ask for a better 'job'?

~Cab Lover (2009 Robert Mondavi Cabernet)

No comments:

Post a Comment